- 20.00 LBS
BRIGHTER THAN RIGID, BETTER THAN RIGID, LESS EXPENSIVE THAN RIGID.
Vision X XIL-LPX3625
The Xmitter Low Profile Xtreme Bar, using 5 Watt LEDs, achieves the beam pattern control of a 3 watt LED with the light output of a 10 watt LED, with 2x the output of the LoPro 3 Watt. It also boasts an extra low mounting depth and height and utilizes Vision X Prime Drive
- 25 Degree Beam Pattern
- 46" Long
- 36 5 Watt LED's
- 180 Watts
- The Prime Xtreme LED light bar XIL-LPX3625 by Vision X cranks out ~ 18000 lumens and comes packed with 36 of the highest quality and brightest 5-watt LED chips on the planet. As with all of our Prime-Drive LED products, each Horizon LED bar is powered by our patented ETM or “electronic thermal management” circuitry to constantly monitor the heat output of the LED chips while cranking out maximum brightness and achieving a guaranteed 50,000 hour minimum life span. With integrated PWM or “pulse width modulation”, Horizon light bars are dimmable with the simple addition of our adjustable Dimmer Dial or one touch Dimmer Push-Button. PWM is amazing technology and works by flashing the LED chips at a frequency faster than the human eye can detect to visually “reduce” the amount of illumination. Since the dimming is accomplished digitally, 50% dimming equals a 50% reduction in power consumption which is a fantastic feature for battery powered applications or where power management is a concern. Lastly, all Horizon LED light bars utilize market leading optics that produce more efficient, more defined beam patterns for optimum distance.
- Integrated Electronic Thermal Management (ETM)
- New Generation LED is Driven to 90% Efficiency
- PWM Integrated Dimming Circuitry
- Advanced Heat Sink Designed to prolong the life of the LEDs
Prime Drive - The Smart LED Bar
Electronic Thermal Management
ETM monitors the heat output of the LEDs and makes use of integrated Pulse Width Modulation circuitry in order to maintain safe operating temperatures in order to prolong the LED life span to its full 50,000 hour potential.
Pulse Width Modulation
The LoPro Xtreme Prime utilizes integrated Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) dimming circuitry to manage heat levels. PWM works by flashing the LED at a frequency faster than the human eye can detect, reducing the time that the LED is operating while still delivering 100% light output.
Slim, Compact Design- The Sleek LED Bar
Low Profile Design
The LoPro Xtreme Prime was designed to fit in the tightest places, with an extra compact body extruded aluminum body that doesn't sacrifice light output.
The LoPro Xtreme Prime has achieved an ingress protection rating of IP-68, signifying that it is dust-proof and submersible in water up to 3 meters.
Proven Mounting System
The LoPro Xtreme Prime utilizes the Vision X signiture stud mounting system that allows for 15° of adjustability and helps to control vibration through the use of isolated rubber in the mount.
Mounting Depth: 1.00"
Optic Purity: 90%
Driven At: 90%
Input Voltage: 10-46V
IP Rating: IP-68
Vibration Rating: 15.6G
Operating Temperature: -40 Celsius ~ +80 Celsius
• Weatherproof Deutsch Connector with Plug-and-Play Harness
• Billet Clamp Tube Frame Mounts Available
• Extruded 6061 Aluminum Housing
• Polycarbonate lens
• LoPro Xtreme Prime LED Light Bar
• Wiring Harness
• Installation Instructions
• Adjustment Allen Wrench
• Vision X Decal
BRIGHTEST AND MOST DURABLE LED LIGHTS ON EARTH
Let us help you build
the perfect lighting package
EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE
We offer exceptional customer service support
with fast response times!
FINANCING OPTIONS AVAILABLE
We have teamed up with
Affirm & PayPal Financing